In the black sand, Clay saw the glint of yellow that had sent men across continents, over into barren deserts and over mountains in below-zero temperatures. Gold–the element had caused many a struggle to the death, but in that flash of gold against the ebony sands in his pan, Clay saw a way out of his struggle to save Idlewilde Hall, and a way to save the town.
- RT @DMaria77: No. 1 Gonzaga survives upset bid by Southern es.pn/ZCdwsF #sports 2 months ago
- RT @BillMoyers: RT @moyersstaff: How a bill called CISPA hopes to erase every online privacy law ever written. ow.ly/izWk2 vi ... 2 months ago
- m.theatlantic.com/national/archi… Good for you #Nate! 2 months ago
- #GrandCanyon early morning. Over GCN northbound. http://t.co/3W4F7P1DGr 2 months ago
- Created with #WoodCamera at Baek Chun Shushmano, Spokane #KGEG http://t.co/BtpAo1BBFt 2 months ago